Greet The Day provides an opportunity for guests to experience the benefits of evidence-based mind/body self care modalities in a holistic wellness setting.
Initiated by and at Spa Gregorie’s, Newport Beach, CA, in 2003, the Greet The Day, Spa Day Retreat, is a half-day, nurturing and restorative program offered for people nearing the completion of their cancer treatment.
Featuring guided meditation, restorative movement, and safe and soothing spa treatments, the Spa Day Retreat provides a transition opportunity between clinical care and the practice of self care, and helps guests better understand ways in which they can nurture their own well-being.
Spa Day Retreat guests are selected and referred by the medical teams at Greet The Day affiliated cancer centers
Being mindful of each patient’s unique needs and when the timing is optimal, the medical teams are best equipped to determine which of their patients should be referred to this much sought after program.
Listed in order of program enrollment
1) BreastLink, CA
2) Patty and George Hoag Cancer Center, CA
3) Cancer Center of Irvine, CA
4) Mission Hospital Breast Center, CA
5) Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, CA
6) Gynecologic Oncology Associates, CA
7) Orange Coast Oncology Hematology, CA
8) CHAO Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, Irvine, CA
9) UCLA Hematology/Oncology, Irvine, CA
10) Hope Wellness Center, Costa Mesa, CA
11) Todd Cancer Center, Long Beach Memorial, CA
12) St. Joseph Health System, CA