EMPLOYMENT POSITION POSTING
MASSAGE THERAPIST & ESTHETICIAN
Inpatient/Outpatient Integrative Oncology
Are you an oncology-trained massage therapist or esthetician? Do you have experience working in a hospital/cancer center setting? Do you want to make a positive difference in the experience of cancer treatment for patients?
If so we would love to help you find a position in integrative care!
Massage Therapist or Esthetician for Infusion Center based hand/foot massage. 6-24 hours per month. Starting at $40 per hour.
- State, Board or Nationally certified, licensed, and insured therapist with 100-hours of oncology specific post graduate training
- 50-hours direct patient care experience providing massage in a clinical center setting by way of formal employment, internship or volunteer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team and comply with cancer center requirements: drug-free work environment, annual vaccinations TB/flu, Covid-19 vaccine, background check
- 250-hours direct patient care experience providing massage in a clinical center setting
- MLD certification
Interested? Please complete the application form below.